1. Call to Order:
The BGC Board of Directors meeting was called to order by President Keppnger at 6:06 pm.
Board members present: Faude, Hurd, VanEtten, Eads, Turner, Bezemer, Graham, Keppinger
Completed duty roster for Director on Duty for July 2020 was distributed.
2. Secretary’s report: Minutes of 3June 2020 were distributed for board approval Bezemer motioned and Wehking seconded to approve the minutes with corrections to shoot dates. Secretary’s report was approved.
3. Treasurer’s report: Bank account is $26,132.26. Upcoming expenditures: Increased payroll and $7K to BK for ISTA state shoot trap and scorer help. We have logged at -$1731 loss since April. Treasurer’s report approved.
4. Monthly Target Report: 45,000 targets thrown in the month of June. Youth skeet camp recap: 4683 targets were thrown @ $0.17/target = $796.11
5. Old Business:
a. ISTA State shoot:
- BK will be onsite 7/3 to practice scoring doubles.
- Abe to order garbage containers, portable toilets, and have the septic pumped.
- Wehking to order golf carts.
- Turner to coordinate Jennie Barrus for kitchen.
- Graham will talk to ISTA about sharing cost of shade tents and finish squad board plates. In charge of trap help
- Hurd to run wire to P2
- Hurd/Wehking will determine starting 5 or 6 traps closer to shoot date
- Keppinger to ask Steve Grabowski will be runner as he has done excellent job in the past
- Wehking to add 10 target practice as an option to 25 target practice. Assign P1 and P2 to one or the other.
6. New Business:
a. Saturday opening: Start August 1, 2020 from 10-4. These additional hours will go until we change to winter hours then we will only be open Sundays and Wednesdays.
b. Ballots: Eads inquired about club shoot date and when ballots are going out. Known candidates running for the board are: Hurd, Bezemer, VanEtten, Keppinger, Graham, Eads, Steve Grabowski, Robert Purkey, Don Moormeister. Wehking to print up ballot and Gerry Faude will help emboss and label programs to send out by July 9, 2020. New memberships starts August 1, 2020.
7. Upcoming Events:
a. July 4-5, 2020: ATA Independence Day Shoot
b. July 8, 2020: Multiplex
c. July 11, 2020: NSSA Skeet Shoot It’s A Dry Heat
d. July 17-18, 2020: NSSA Youth Skeet Camp
e. July 23-26, 2020 ISTA State Shoot
f. August 2, 2020 ATA Season Finale (Cancelled via email vote)
g. August 5. 2020 Multiplex
h. August 9, 2020 Club Shoot
8. Round Table Discussion:
a. Bezemer brought up discussion with Derek Fong from Fish and Game about BGC future grants.
b. Blacks Creek Rifle range would like BGC to have a table at their shoot next May.
c. Trap help for Saturday opening was discussed.
9. Suggestion Box: None
Board of Directors meeting: Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at 6:00 pm at the BGC.
11. Adjourn: Meeting adjourned at 7:45 pm.
Actual minutes were taken by VP Hurd and these minutes are respectfully transcribed and submitted, Lahoma Turner, Secretary, Boise Gun Club.
Minutes approved by the Board ___________________________